The Tourism Council of Bhutan will be conducting 3rd Induction Course for Tourist Vehicle Drivers from 11 th July, 2016 during the week days. Therefore, all the eligible Tourist Vehicle Drivers may register for the course with Services Division under TCB latest by 24 th June,2016 from 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM with the following documents:
1. Duly filled Application form-3
2. Duly filled Undertaking form-3
3. Copy of License for the specific driving type
4. Recommendation letter/s from the travel agent
5. Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
6. Copy of valid medical certificate
7. Copy of citizenship Identity Card
8. One recent passport photo
9. One legal stamp
10. Security Deposit of Ngultrum 2,000/- (Two Thousand only) - Refundable based on the terms and condition set in the letter of undertaking.
11. Registration Fee of Ngultrum 200/- (Two Hundred Only)- Non- refundable
Note: Above documents should be arranged in sequence, if not application/s will be rejected.
The Applicant must:
a. be at least 25 years of age; and
b. have held an Ordinary Driving License (ODL) to ferry tourists for at least three years for light vehicles; and/or
c. have held a Professional Driving License for the specific drive-type if applying for Tourist Vehicle Driving License for a Medium or Heavy Bus
d. possess an educational qualification of Class VIII or equivalent qualification from a Monastic School if he/she is a new applicant.
Have to renew the Tourist Vehicle Driving License annually after attaining the age of 55 years along with a Medical Certificate certifying fitness for driving till reaching the age of 60 years. Thereafter, a person’s Tourist Vehicle Driving License shall be automatically cancelled.
The list of shortlisted candidates will be available on our website and also we will send the email to the concerned Tour Operators. For further information you may contact Mr. Thinley Gyeltshen at email@example.com or call +975-2- 323251/ 323252 (Extn. 210) during office hour.