2nd Phase Online Training Announcement for Tour Operators and Tourist Guides.
"Clean and Safe" Training and Assessment for Tour Operators and Tourist Guides
Tourism Council of Bhutan will be rolling out 2nd Phase “Clean and Safe” online training for those Tour Operators and Tourist Guides who missed or could not make it during the 1st Phase (conducted from 15th Nov- 15th Dec. 2021). This test is to ensure that tour operations are conducted in compliance with health and safety protocols in new normal tourism. The training content is developed in consultation with the Sector Associations and endorsed by the Technical Advisory Group, Ministry of Health. In this regard, one staff from each tour company and all tour guides must undergo this training to be eligible to cater to tourist under the new normal tourism.
Click the link below for:
1. Reading materials:
- Tourism Services under the New Normal - Operational Guidelines
- Final SOP for tourist standard facility quarantine (Clean and Safe Plus)
2. Audio Visual Materials:
- Video 1 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6x_Lfjxa3Y)
- Video 2 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmSi5BxgTpA)
- Video 3 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWA6Gwx8fls)
- Video 4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHm-zSCURvY)
- Video 5 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuuUrIl2qM8)
Please refer the reading materials before attempting the assessment/test online.
Tour operator/guide must undergo assessment/test on the "clean and safe" training and secure 85% in the online assessment or test. The individual will receive your score through your registered email and those failing to secure required score of 85% will be allowed to retake the assessment/test on the subsequent days.
Kindly click on the link below to attend the training:
1. Tour Operator – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHDyJ6H75N9Ad5hmAP5JXs7/viewform
(The above link will be valid from 23rd - 31st January, 2022, 10am-11am)
2. Tour Guide- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSey_J0eKAM8zR1CWaddrWCH/viewform
(The above link will be valid from 23rd - 31st January, 2022, 3pm-4pm)
For enquiries or clarification, please contact at [email protected]
The contents for the training materials were compiled from the World Health Organization (WHO) website, Ministry of Health (MoH), Bhutan, website and other online sources.