FINAL Phase Online Clean & Safe training and assessment for Tour Operators and Tour Guides
The Tourism Council of Bhutan is pleased to announce the FINAL Phase "Clean and Safe" Online training and assessment for Tour Operators and Tour Guides from 20th April – 19th May, 2022 for those who could not meet the required score during the 1st & 2nd Phase. This online training and assessment is to ensure that tour operations are conducted in compliance with health and safety protocols in new normal tourism.
Click the links below for:
1. Reading materials:
- Online training content:https://www.tourism.gov.bt/attachments.pdf
- SOP for tourist standard facility quarantine (Clean and Safe Plus): https://www.tourism.gov.bt/attachments/(Clean_and_Safe_Plus)_April_2022.pdf
2. Audio visual materials:
- Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6x_Lfjxa3Y
- Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmSi5BxgTpA
- Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWA6Gwx8fls
- Video 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHm-zSCURvY
- Video 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuuUrIl2qM8
Please refer to the reading materials above and attempt the assessment/test online through the respective links given below:
1. Tour Operator: https://forms.gle/1ur3tgyGCx85Q6SW7
2. Tour Guide: https://forms.gle/fb3iRmHkXxbF7mvNA
The above links will remain active until May 19, 2022.
Your test score will be automatically sent to your given email ID within 1 minute after successful submission of your test. If you do not receive any email within the said time, kindly write to [email protected] providing your details (Company name/guide name & contact number). If you have provided a correct email address, you will not face any such issues. For enquiries or clarification, please contact us at the above given email address. For enquiries or clarification, please contact at the above given email address.
The contents for the training materials were compiled from the World Health Organization (WHO) website, Ministry of Health (MoH), Bhutan, website and other online sources.