MOBILIZATION OF COASTER BUSES FOR DESUUNG TRAINING
As the Accelerated Desuup Training will start from September 20, 2021 onwards, the Tourism Council of Bhutan would appreciate if you could kindly register your coaster buses with this office as before. The link for registration is shared below for your kind reference. You are requested to send the registration with all required information w.e.f. September 9 – 13, 2021.
The revised hiring rate approved by The Royal Bhutan Army on September 7 is Nu. 42/- (6 cylinder) & Nu. 40/- (4 Cylinder) respectively.
All the transport owners and drivers may adhere to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The use of bus is voluntary and they have the choice to deny if they don’t want to send their bus on hire.
- Both the driver and the owner may accept the itinerary based on the requirement of Desuung Office, RBA, RBP and other related Organization.
- Drivers must listen to the officials of TCB/RBA and provide their necessary support.
- If the drivers misbehave and/or the buses fail to carry out the duty due to some mechanical malfunction, TCB/RBA will replace the bus.
- If there is a change in decision after the bus deployment is finalized, and all drivers are informed, the owner/driver must inform TCB/RBA 24 hours before the actual movement of buses.
We thank for your continued support.
Kindly click here for registration link.