Tour Guides Up-gradation Course
The Tourism Council of Bhutan will be conducting Tour Guides’ Up-gradation Course (TO SENIOR GUIDES ) from 18th to 31st December 2014. Therefore, all the eligible tour guides may register for the course with Monitoring & Licensing Section, Services Division under TCB latest by 11th December, 2014 with the following documents:
- CID copy
- Copy of valid security clearance
- Copy of valid guide license (both cultural & trekking)
- Recommendations letters (relevant to the course)
- Minimum 5 years Actively working experience in the field as of 30th November 2014(attach certificates, recommendation letter, client’s/ Tour operators positive feedbacks or any relevant documents)
- One legal stamp (to sign on letter of undertaking)
- Security Deposit of Ngultrum 5,000/- (Five Thousand only) - Refundable based on the terms and condition set in the letter of undertaking.
- Registration Fee of Ngultrum 500/- (Five Hundred Only)- Non- refundable
- Copy of Certificates to prove that you have attended minimum of two refresher courses in guiding conducted by TCB or any relevant stakeholders.
- Number of Intake – 40 slots
- Duly filled under taking letter
- Duly filled registration form
Please Note: the letter with false information or which is proved to be fraudulent shall result in immediate termination from the training and forfeiture of the security deposit. Where the true information or fraud is discovered subsequently after training and issuance of license, the license issued for that training shall be cancelled.
For further information you may contact dealing Officer Mr. Thinley Gyeltshen @ 323251/52 ext. 224 during office hour.