Training Announcement - Menjong-Sorig Spa and Wellness
Tourism Council of Bhutan in collaboration with Faculty of Traditional Medicine will be organizing 2nd batch “Certificate course in Menjong-Sorig Spa and Wellness” with an aim to realize the new found vision of making Bhutan an exclusive travel destination.
2. Incomplete documents or incomplete information on forms may result in rejection of your application.
3. Application submission is on a first-come-first-basis and it may be closed before deadline if slots are already filled up for both gender. (Additional applications will be kept on stand-by, incase if there are some in-eligible or withdrawal of application among first 26 applications. Also stand-by applicants will be considered if there are slots in either genders).
4. Trainees will be provided with working meals and stipend as per the RGoB’s approved rate during the training period.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Duly Filled in online registration form
2. Letter of Undertaking (click here)
3. Copy of Valid CID
4. Valid Security Clearance (no need to submit, we will check online)
5. Proof of employment (letter from employer in employers letter head)
For any clarification kindly contact, Services Division, TCB at 331520.
Tourism Council of Bhutan