Training announcement on basic international language courses for Tour Guides
The Tourism Council of Bhutan is pleased to announce the Basic International Language courses for Tour Guides as below:
|1||French||24||31st May-30th August, 2021|
9:30AM-12:00 noon & 2:00PM-4:30PM
|2||Korean||20||31st May-30th August, 2021||2:00PM-4:30PM||Thimphu|
|3||Japanese||20||31st May-30th August, 2021||10:00AM-12:30PM||Thimphu|
- Registration link will be open from 17th May, 2021 after 12noon onwards. The link to which will be shared on this website. Any other method of registration will not be accepted.
- Application submission will be closed on 22nd May, 2021 at 2PM, it is on a first-come-first-basis (preference may be given to those already have some basic knowledge in relevant field) and it may be closed before deadline if slots are already filled.
- Duly filled in online registration form (Click Here) REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Copy of valid Bhutanese citizenship identity card
- Copy of valid security clearance certificate (Online)
- Copy of a valid tour guide license
- Duly filled Letter of undertaking (click here)
- Copy of relevant certificate/s
- Tour guide whose license was issued on or before 31st December, 2019 can only apply.
- No application will be accepted through other modes. (You must use your own personal mobile number and email address for the registration.)
- Incomplete documents or incomplete information on forms may result in rejection of your application and you may choose only one specific language course.
- Applicant shall provide correct and honest information. Any wrong or misleading information provided will result in disqualification of your application.
- Applicant should have motivation and curiosity to learn.
- 25 % of announced slot will be reserved for Guide Association of Bhutan.
- 7Selected applicants should pay a sum of Nu. 7,500/- Security Deposit within 3 days of shortlisting. (Refundable after completion of the course, T&C applied as laid down in the Letter of Undertaking).
- 8. The selected candidates will be provided with simple refreshments during the training and no other financial support will be made.
For further clarification, please write to [email protected]