The Tourism Council of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies:
|Sl. No.||Position Title||Position Level||No. of slot(s)||Minimum Qualifications Required||Appointment Status||Remarks|
|1||Chief Tourism Officer||P1A||1||Bachelors (Preferred Advance training in Tourism Management)||Regular||In-service|
|2||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||S2 A||1||Cl. XII with Diploma (Engineering)||Regular|
The pre-service and in-service candidates with required qualifications are invited to apply for the posts.
The in-service applicants must meet the eligibility criteria under chapter 13, section 13.7 of the BCSR 2012 (available at www.rcsc.gov.bt). Applications should be submitted to the HRO, TCB with the following documents latest by 18thFebruary, 2014:
- Application with Resume/ CV
- Employment Application Form (pre- service applicants)
- Attested copy of Academic Transcripts
- Attested copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Attested copy of Medical Fitness Certificate issued by RGoB Physician
- Attested copy of Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of No Objection Certificate from parent agency (for those already employed)
- Copy of last promotion order (in-service applicants)
- Copy of any relevant training/ work experience documents.