Vacancy Announcement (Contract Employee)
The Tourism Council of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy as detailed:
|Sl. No.||Position Title||Position Level||No. of slot||Minimum Qualification Required||Appointment Status and Contract Term||Division||Remarks|
|1.||Asst. Tourism Officer||P5||1||Bachelors Degree.
Must have secured 55% in BSCS
|Contract (1 year)||Planning & Research Services||Project support|
Interested applicants with relevant qualification/training and experience will be given preference for purpose of short listing and will be guided by Section 5.11.2 of Chapter 13, BCSR 2012.
The following documents should be submitted to the HRO, TCB with the following documents latest by 22 May 2019.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Attested copy of Academic Transcripts
- Copy of any relevant training/work experience documents
- BCSC score sheet.
- Security Clearance
- No objection if employed
For further information please contact HR Section at 325505(219)/323251/52 (Ext 227) during office hours.
TERMS OF REFERENCE :
- Facilitate implementation of Tourism statistics project
- Monitor overall project implementation in accordance with the approved annual work plan , budget and procedures
- Ensure follow up on fund disbursement, incorporation, release ad fund balance
- Compile and submit quarterly physical and financial reports, semi-annual progress report and annual progress report of Enhanced Integrated Framework (EIF) Secretariat.
- Maintain records and information of project finance and expenditure.
- Support/undertake tourism surveys, research and evaluations
- Monitor and compile statistical information
- Assist/support with preparation of quarterly statistics reports/publications
- Undertake review and analysis of Tourism reports/papers
- Any other assignments as may be assigned