Dagana Tour- Valley of Legendary Romance(4N/5D). - Pilgrimage Druk Kora
|Tour Operator Name||Ambassador Holidays Planner|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Dagana is home to several monasteries.Besides that, there are lots of attraction in this dzongkhag that visitors cannot afford to miss it.
Highlight of the Trip
The Daga Dzong is standing proudly on top of the verdant hill in the country of happiness, Daga Dzong, or Daga Trashiyangtse Dzong in Dagana District is one of the most important tourist attractions in Bhutan. The dzong was constructed in the year 1651 and is seen as a significant heritage place because of its glorious history. Today, after so many years, it is counted amongst the must-visit places in Bhutan because of its magnificent architecture and picturesque location.
- Day 01 : Thimphu-Daga Dzong(240 km by road) On the way visit: >#DoNamkhaiKaw(the rock pillor of the sky) ,>#Nindukha (Zhabdrung's residence) birth place of the 1st Speech( Sungtrul ) reincarnation of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the founder of Bhutan,>#DoKepaiGoenthoe, "The rock of ancient steps", it is believed that climbing up the stairways of heaven will cleanse our sins and we will be born in heaven. Overnight stay in Tseza Village Home Stay,
- Day 02 : Morning visit to #DagaTrashiyangtsedzong which is standing proudly on the top of the verdant hill in the country of happiness. >#DungchenMenchu, It is a medicinal spring which flows from a hole in solid granite, and this place is a perfect spot for people fighting against skin diseases as the spring is believed to have medicated properties, Afternoon #DoDungChen is specially visited by the couples who are facing difficulties in conceiving, >Shathong Goenpa & Samey Lhakhang, The two famous Buddhist temples in Dagana Dzongkhag. Overnight stay in Tseza Village Home Stay.
- Day 03 : Daga Dzong - Dagapela (46 km by road), On the way visit: > #Ranga/#Gangap Nye. The local hindu reserve it as the cave of Load Shiva. One can withness great pillars of stalactites and stalagmites deposits of inside the cave. >Anther cave similar to it is the Ma Deo Than Cave (Wachey Nye) that also features calcium deposits. The stalagmite, which is formed in the shape of a Shiva Linga in worshipped by the local Hindus. Overnight stay in Dagapela local Hotel.
- Day 04 : Day 04: Dagapela - Tsirang (120 km by road) On the way visit: >Laja Gewog tsho,is another attraction in the city is Pokhari tsho(Lake), a lake which holds a spiritual significance in the lives of the people and is worshiped by locals. According to a popular legend, the lake was brought over by the people who came from Tibet, some of whose descendants live here even today. >Tha Namkhai Dzong (The Frontier Sky Fortress). There is believed that Guru Rinpoche meditated in this place. Overnight stay in Damphu local Hotel.
- Day 05 : Tsirang-Thimphu (150 km by road) Morning visit to Hindu- Buddhist Temple which was built in 14 century, Namgyel Chholing Rabdey Dratsang, Dungphu Nye. > Afternoon, on the way visit Tsirang Teo sacred Lhakhang.
Druk Kora Packages
Here you can search for the right tour packages by using the following searchable options.